We offer a number of different types of Car Insurance so you can choose the right level of cover for your needs. You can relax knowing your car insurance policy covers a range of events from accidental loss or damage, fire, theft or attempted theft, malicious damage or storm damage to your car.
Comprehensive Motor Insurance:
This policy protects you against accidental damage, fire, theft or attempted theft, malicious damage or storm damage to your vehicle.
It includes the following automatic benefits:
- Brand New replacement. If you are the first registered owner and your car or motorcycle is written off when it is less than two years old, you will receive a new replacement of the same make, model and price (conditions apply).
- You are covered for up to $20 million if you are at fault for damage your vehicle has caused someone else’s vehicle or property
Optional Extras :
- No claim discount/ rating protection
- Windscreen and window glass damage
- Hire car after an event up to 14 days
- Named Driver (restricted cover)
Fire, Theft and Third Party Property Damage Motor Insurance
This policy provides cover for any accidental loss or damage caused by fire or theft of your vehicle as well as damage your vehicle causes to someone else’s property
Third Party Property Damage Motor Insurance
Protecting you for damage your vehicle causes to someone else’s property
Motor Cycle and Vintage Motor Cycle Insurance
Comprehensive Motorcycle insurance covers accidental loss or damage, fire, theft or attempted theft, malicious damage or storm damage to the motorcycle. It also covers damage to other people’s property caused by the clients motorcycle up to $20 million.
For Vintage Motorcycles manufactured before 1976, you can take out the salvage option. Under the salvage option, if the Vintage Motorcycle is a total loss as the result of an insured event, you can keep your Vintage Motorcycle and still be paid the claim in full.
Talk to us today and we can arrange a competitive car insurance quote.